We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including event, mail, member, contribute, case, report, grant and pledge
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with Drupal or WordPress
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know.
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training to they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you take a brief look at the free online book - CiviCRM User and Administrator Guide - in preparation for the training.
356 Holloway Road
London, N7 6PA
|Training Fees||£ 300.00|